Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Raine

The name "Sarita" hasn't quite felt like it fully fit me for some time. I don't know exactly how long I've felt like this, but I think I first said something to my boyfriend a couple years ago. That said, I wasn't in a hurry to change my name. I figured the right name would come along in time, no need to rush things.

I finally stumbled across it when I was looking up gender neutral names.

Raine.

In a way I'm still feeling it out. I'm not in a rush to legally change it, and for now I have both Sarita and Raine alongside each other on my various online profiles. But I have to say, it does feel so good to be called Raine.

rain

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Raine is a beautiful name! I've never heard anyone use it before but I like it very much.

Dancing With Fey said...

I pretty much had to pick an unusual name, otherwise I'd know (or know of) someone by that name and would always think of them.