Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Lunar Eclipse

Remember that I took photos of the lunar eclipse last month, but due to technical problems didn't share any? Well, here they are. Finally.

There are a lot of them. Without providing commentary on each and every single one...


 The moon started going behind a tree...I had to move the tripod. Multiple times.







 

This was an oops...but a pretty oops. And I'm sure the plant appreciated having its photo taken.


It's amazing how, even during totality, you can still see the moon.


I couldn't get a good clear photo of the moon after it started coming back. There were two problems: trees in the way, and some light clouds blew in.

Now that I've figured out how to get photos from my digital camera to my computer, it's just about set for me to take it on a field trip adventure for school. Nope, not saying what, though I'm sure there will be photos eventually. :)

No comments: