Pages

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Singing Demolition Derby

Recently I've gotten into the habit of listening to music while driving. Specifically, Hank Green's music. I didn't think anything much about this, until last week I suddenly realized one of the songs in the playlist: Demolition Derby.

I'm not sure if I should be concerned about the fact that I've been singing along with a song that's about drivers intentionally smashing their cars up. Especially since I'm singing it while driving down the road myself. I mean, shouldn't I be singing about safe driving, not about totaling cars?

Then again, a song about driving safely doesn't sound very exciting.

I've found two YouTubes of the song. If you only want to listen to one, I'd suggest the first since one because of the visuals.



...that being said, this second one is what's on the CD, and it's a much better recording.



Do you listen to music while driving? Audio books? Something else? Or do you drive in silence?

No comments: