Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Dungeons & Dragons


In the last couple weeks I decided to try playing Dungeons & Dragons. I'm not sure why. Maybe because the name includes dragons. Or maybe because it seemed like an incredibly geeky/nerdy thing to do. Whatever the "why" of it, I'm having fun.

My character in mail armor

Meet Sorkkaa, a level 2 Cleric. Her hobbies include killing sahuagin and trying (but failing) to loot book cases.

When my brother and I would play video games years ago, I was always most interested in exploring. It turns out that that's still my favorite thing to do.

Exploring

In this second screen shot I found a sahuagin whelp on lookout. He looked so peaceful sitting there, looking over the shallow bay, that I almost wanted to leave him alone. But of course I didn't. After getting the screenshot I promptly killed him. Bwahaha.

I don't know if Dungeons & Dragons will keep my interest. If past experience is anything to go by, I'll get distracted by a book or something. But I am having fun with it for the moment. :)

No comments: