Pages

Thursday, September 13, 2012

What to say?

A couple days ago someone died. People die every day, and this was someone I don't know, but I do know his mother. And she had told me about her sons. Max, who was killed by a driver apparently suffering a seizure, was her youngest. He was 17 years old.

The saddest thing is that the woman driving had suffered a seizure earlier in that day, received treatment at the hospital, and was released. Then, she decided to drive again. So soon after the seizure she was treated for. People aren't supposed to drive for a certain period of time after having a seizure. I don't know what's being done legally, but I hope that woman is prevented from killing someone else. And that she's held responsible for this.

I don't know what else to say. What else is there to say?

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Such a tragedy to befall that young man and his family. You're right -- words are insufficient.