Pages

Friday, September 7, 2012

My feline friends

I'm writing this Thursday, but since I don't want to do two posts in one day again it's going up on Friday.

As I mentioned before, I'm sick. I got sick enough that I actually left the comfort of my own bed for the futon at my parents' house, where I can get them to tend me at my beck and call.

I also brought my cat, Kokopelle.

The other cats are not pleased about this.

Socks hissed at Kokopelle, which I guess isn't so bad. But Saphira...she is supposed to stay locked up in my parents' room since they really don't get along. Yet she somehow managed to escape last night, a fact which I figured out when I heard her under the futon growling at Kokopelle, who I guess had cornered her down there. At 3am.

I'm still not quite used to hearing a cat growl.

Living with my parents again is going to be interesting.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hey kitties -- "can't we all just get along?"

Hope you feel better soon -- in time for the weekend at least!

Dancing With Fey said...

First I have to convince Kokopelle to stop bothering and bullying the other two. Believe me, they have good reason to dislike him. I hope I can find a cat he'll get along with someday.

At this point I'm just hoping to be well by Sunday. And I'm ticked off about the timing of this virus. It is further proof that life isn't fair.