Pages

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Worth it?

Packing
As I'm getting ready to move back in with my parents, I have to ask myself: was moving out worth it?

Was packing up in the first place, moving into my own home, worth it? When I'm moving back just five months later?

Was it worth paying rent, rather than saving? After all, I'm pretty much back where I was before I started my job at the beginning of the year: less than $1,000 in the bank. And mom's helping me with this last month of rent. If I hadn't moved out, then by now I would have...I'm not sure how much, but quite a bit.

Somehow, I have to say yes, moving out was worth it.


More packing

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You got a taste of what the future could hold! All you need is a good, steady job and you'll be set. Keeping my fingers crossed for you, Sarita.

Dancing With Fey said...

Thanks. :) And I don't just need a steady job, I need a full time one. A part time steady job isn't enough, unless it pays REALLY well. And I'm either unqualified or unwilling to do those kinds of jobs. :)