Pages

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Surprising the delivery guy

People in this household are in the habit of ordering things online. So, even though it's not (usually) a daily occurrence, it's no surprise when a UPS truck pulls up in front of our house.

Of course delivery trucks are big and have their own sound, so I can usually tell that it's not just a neighbor I'm hearing outside. And it just so happens that my bedroom is located towards the front of the house, where I can easily see if the delivery is for us.

This means I can sometimes meet the delivery person at the door before s/he has a chance to knock.

It's always fun to see their surprise. I don't think they're used to people answering the door before they can knock. I admit, their amazement is why I like to do it. It's so fun to see their faces.

Jewellery Box by Anna Langova

This photo has nothing to do with the post. But I couldn't find a relevant pic that I liked, and this was too pretty to ignore.

2 comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

Ha! I can't believe you just pulled my totally unrelated photo trick lol

Dancing With Fey said...

Well, I wasn't going to, but there's so little text that it looked like the post really needed a photo...so I figured "Hey, Magaly does this, why can't I?" You're a bad influence. lol