Pages

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

My birthday

Cake!

Cake and presents

I requested my favorite chocolate cake for my birthday. It is quite delicious.

Lit candles on the cake

Yummy...

Unwrapping presents

I got all of the Terminator DVDs from my parents, which was a surprise. I'd thought that I would have to get them on Blue-ray. I also got a giant journal. Oh, and mom bought me a sweater that I fell in love with last week.

Tall One got me an iTunes gift card, but he got it online then printed it off his computer...so that he could fold it up into an origami frog. As pictured above. And yes, the frog is sitting on a Terminator's face. The nerve of some amphibians.

My friend The Belly Dancer sent me a package that I got a couple weeks ago. In it were a broach, some art she made, and...I guess you could call it a small purse.

And I've already shared what my boyfriend gave me. :)

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Happy Birthday, Sarita! Whoa, that cake looks good! I thought perhaps those gifts were all thin books but no, DVDs make more sense. Love the origami iTunes frog too.

Dancing With Fey said...

The cake tastes better than it looks. And I also thought the DVDs were books at first, until I picked one up to shake it.