Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Just curious...

Where are you from? Who are you?

I have three official followers, but I also have page views from the USA, Russia, Germany, the United Kingdom, France, South Korea, and Ukraine. And that's just in the last week, more countries pop up if I look back further. So unless the three followers I know of are doing an awful lot of traveling (in which case, will you pick me up in Portland and pack me in your luggage?) I have readers I don't know about.

I'm curious to know who you are, and maybe a little about you. :)

2 comments:

Toriz said...

Well...

I'm Tori, and I'm a Pagan, vegetarian, writer and homemaker who's originally from Wales, but now living by the sea in the South-East of England with my hubby and dogs.

There's a bit more on my profile, but that covers what you asked. If you want to know more then you can ask... Either here, on my blog, or by e-mailing me (e-mail links can be found on my profile and my blogs' sidebar).

Dancing With Fey said...

So how come your name is sometimes spelled with a "z"? Blogger says your name is Toriz.