Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Bacon and mushrooms

I had a really yummy breakfast of bacon and mushrooms. I had wondered if I should bother putting the recipe on here since it's so simple, but decided that I may as well.

And I promise -- I'll eventually write about something vegetarian. Probably after I move back home and am living with my vegetarian brother again.

Ingredients

Olive oil
Mushrooms
Bacon

Instructions

Cook your bacon unless you've got precooked hanging out in the fridge. I cooked my bacon a few days ago, so I didn't have to bother with this step.

Put some olive oil in a pan and saute your mushrooms. Once they're done add the bacon so it can warm up.

I would have added some cayenne pepper at this point, but I already used that when I cooked the bacon in the first place.

Serve and enjoy! It's really simple and yummy.

Yummmm

No comments: