Pages

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Call Me Maybe...maybe?

I haven't had much interest in the song Call Me Maybe, other than being glad that it's not totally annoying. But this...this is hilarious.



I'm afraid that the hilarity is all in the visuals, and there's no way that I can adequately describe it. But I'll provide a brief explanation.

The video screen is split into two sections. On the right is a guy in a woman's wig, prancing around in various bikinies and other revealing women's clothing. He also winds up topless at one point. ;) But as amusing as this is, it gets even better.

On the left are people's responses, ranging from thorough enjoyment to utter horror. Some of them are quite priceless.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I like the people who sing along!

Dancing With Fey said...

My favorites are those who are horrified.