Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Loot

A day late, here is my post-Christmas post. You know, the one where I detail all the loot I got, since I would have felt bad bragging about it on Christmas day. You know, because that day is supposed to be all about giving. :)

Christmas was pretty small this year. My boyfriend gave me a bathrobe that is remarkably warm. From my family I got two iTunes gift cards, lots of tea light candles, chocolate, and a book. (Which reminds me, Magaly gave me a Kindle book!) Oh, and...

D&D "coupon"

Mom made a "coupon" for me to redeem with her, that gives me a one year subscription to Dungeons & Dragons. I finally finally FINALLY have access to all the content now.

Finally.

The Bones plushies

The present I've made the most fuss over are these plushies. They're some of the main characters from Jeff Smith Bone graphic novels. I fell in love with Bone a few years ago, and when I saw these in a catalog I told mom that I wanted them. I expect that they will one day have a place of honor on my book shelves. When I have book shelves again :)

2 comments:

Magaly Guerrero said...

I LOVES them Bones ;-)

Dancing With Fey said...

They certainly are wonderful. :)