Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Mom's birthday

The turquoise earrings I gave mom
Last week I was delighted with myself for finally finding some earrings to give mom for Christmas. And then I suddenly realized that I also needed something for her birthday, yesterday.

I guess there's some truth to the complaint about December birthdays being forgotten?

Yesterday was mom's birthday. Dad gave her some earrings, Tall One gave her an audio book (Discworld: The Last Continent by Terry Pratchett), and I gave her some earrings. Luckily mom had already been looking at the earrings I chose on Amazon.com, but hadn't bought them yet.

Tall One made her cake, which was German chocolate. And very yummy. And mom brought home a tree, which I will probably share photos of after we've decorated.

Happy birthday to mom!

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yes, happy birthday to her and many more!