Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

New fav musician?

In my quest for a Pagan CD of winter holiday songs I found...not quite what I was looking for. But I'm not complaining about my find.

I have discovered the music of Damh the Bard. He's a Pagan musician, and when I happened across his most awesomest song, Samhain Eve, it was love at first hearing.

Since it's not exactly the right season for Samhain songs, I'm sharing another of his here instead. Though I do encourage you to follow the link I can't help but provide above.



I love the photos of the land and the drawings of fey. And I LOVE the black kitty at 3:40 sitting in front of a pentacle, with another pent around his neck.

I'm not exactly in love with all of the Bard's songs. But those that I love, I seem to be nuts about. Ok, I confess, I have the above song on repeat. And I was humming the Samhain song yesterday while fixing dinner, just hours after finding it.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Great song and video! Thanks for posting it!

Dancing With Fey said...

You're welcome. :)